Flume brings the world of Instagram to your desktop with gorgeous edge-to-edge photography, direct messaging, upload support and much more.
- Upload photos and videos direct to Instagram, with support for original or square formats, tagged locations and captions.
- Start conversations with other users, create groups and share your favourite photos or videos together.
- Effortlessly switch between multiple Instagram accounts.
- A beautiful design that focuses your attention on the photos and videos.
- View, like, comment, follow and share all day long.
- View photos and videos in their original aspect ratio and at full resolution.
- Immerse yourself deeper, and enlarge photos and videos via QuickLook support.
- View popular content based on users you are following as well as your current location.
- See the latest activity (new likes, comments and friends that join Instagram) and respond to the latest notifications (new follower requests).
- Swipe with your trackpad or Magic Mouse and skim through your feed.
- Search for users, hashtags, locations and save them for quick access.
- View photos and videos tagged at a location, with a hashtag, or with other users.
- Read comments and captions written in a language you don’t understand, with translation support.
- Integrates with Flume New Tab, a beautiful Safari extension available at https://flumeapp.com/new-tab/
- 100% keyboard navigable, and 100% VoiceOver/accessibility supported.
Important:??This update 2.8 of Flume moves to the secure macOS Sandbox. As a result, all previous data from Flume 2.7 will become inaccessible. If you wish to keep your bookmarks, please export your bookmarks (File > Bookmarks > Export Bookmarksa€|) before updating.