EazyDraw is a vector drawing application. For the full journey from Jaguar to El Capitan, EazyDraw has been the trail-blazing app for the new vector-drawing paradigm on the Mac.
EazyDraw provides a balanced feature set that includes tools needed for technical drawing, Web and app graphic design, print publishing, logos, page – text layout and more. Easy enough for everyone, but with the depth your project will need.
Includes comprehensive support for bitmap and vector graphic formats. Import and ungroup for editing PDF and EPS. Import and export SVG and now DXF. Preview and publish to EPS and TIFF with RGB or CMYK process colors. Exchange scaled CAD drawings with DXF. Publish Web graphics. Create Mac, iPhone, and iPad app-development graphics and icons
- Added new capability for editing Bezier curves and paths. Cmd and Option buttons have new vertex editing modifications. Cmd and Option will modify to insert a vertex in a Path (Path being a Bezier of straight, non curved, segments). Cmd and Option will modify to extend either end of an open Bezier path or curve. Hold down the modifier key then click on the target vertex and drag, the newly inserted vertex will drag and follow mouse movements. For end point extension Cmd extends a linear segment with control points. For end point extension Option extends a curved segment. For a path Cmd adds the vertex after the vertex, Option adds the point before the vertex. Cmd and Option drag of a non-end point vertex for a Bezier curve does not insert a vertex, the modifier keys cause adjacent control points to move with the vertex.
- Fixed SVG import for SVG content that contains a single point Bezier path or line. Previously EazyDraw printed an error message and failed the conversion. Several browsers were tested and they accept the file, therefore it seems that EazyDraw should accept the drawing.
- Fixed SVG export of rotated text when using outlines for text (no fonts or glyphs used for text). Rotated text was rotated twice on the export. This is now fixed.
- Fixed a problem with grid color for users running on older versions of macOS (10.13). EazyDraw 9 had progressed to use Catalogue colors for the grid default colors which provides better future support for wide gamut displays. But madOS 10.13 is older and did not properly handle the new grid color . Grids sometimes would open and not be seen until the drawing was saved and re-opened on macOS 10.13. This is now all fixed. The correction still provides full support for wide gamut display colors on macOS 10.14 and 10.15.
- Fixed bug with the Snap popup menu found on right side of the Attributes bar. The popup menu did not work if the Align to Grid palette had not ben opened. Now the menu always works, even if the Align to Grid palette is not open and has never been opened.
- Export iconset did not properly select the content for the individual icons. The problem was introduced with recent changes to support wide gamut colors. Export iconset now works with all png supported color space selections including p3 colors.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor