EagleFiler makes managing your information easy. It lets you archive and search mail, Web pages, PDF files, word processing documents, images, and more. Use it to collect information from a variety of sources. Browse different types of files using a standard three-pane interface. Organize them into folders and annotate them with tags and notes, or leave everything in one folder and pin-point the information you need using the live search. Since EagleFiler stores its library in Finder format, you can use it in concert with the other tools in your Mac ecosystem.
EagleFiler in a nutshell:
- With a single keypress, import Web pages, mail messages, or any file on your Mac.
- EagleFiler stores them in an open format: regular files and folders that are fully accessible to your other applications.
- Optionally: encrypt the files, add tags, notes, color-coded labels, and other metadata.
- Browse by folder or by tag, or use the live search to find the information you need (faster than Spotlight).
- View, edit, or create documents directly in EagleFiler’s streamlined interface, or double-click to edit using another application.
EagleFiler is a digital filing cabinet, a research assistant, and a snippet collector. You can use it to write a journal, track all the files for a project or job, save your favorite Web articles, store financial statements, run a paperless office, plan a trip, collect your course notes, archive your e-mail correspondence, search mailing list archives, research a purchase, remember recipes to cook or books to read, store scientific papers, gather legal case notes, or assemble a scrapbook. It’s the most flexible tool on your Mac.
- When converting from??Evernote to rich text (RTFD), EagleFiler makes images display at their intended sizes. (Previously, EagleFiler used the actual sizes of the image files it was given.) Very large images are scaled down to fit a reasonable page width. No image data is lost, as EagleFiler changes the logical image resolution rather than resampling the image.
- Searching using??Match Partial Words??now works better with queries containing the??/??character.
- When multiple records are selected in the viewer, EagleFiler now shows the overall count in addition to the breakdown by file type.
- Temporary files are now excluded from iCloud Drive syncing.
- Worked around a Spotlight bug in macOS 10.14 that could prevent indexing from making progress.
- Fixed various bugs in the Evernote-to-RTF converter: lines that would run together into one, extra line breaks and spaces, and text content that was missing or incorrectly formatted due to a macOS bug.
- Fixed a bug where EagleFiler would let you import a new file using the same name as an existing record whose file was missing. This could lead to the old record becoming linked to the new file.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when a??Software Update??error occurred.
- Fixed a bug with the crash reporter window and Dark Mode.
- Fixed a bug where importing a Web page whose title was a€?.a€? could cause an error.
- Updated to Xcode 11.