Curio is the premier brainstorming and project-management application designed to promote visual thinking. Using Curio’s innovative freeform interface and tools, you can intuitively gather, associate, and recall your ideas, while easily managing all the notes and documents associated with your project.
The heart of Curio is the idea space. Think of idea spaces as your whiteboard, notebook, and sketchpad all wrapped up into one. Within a Curio project, you can create an unlimited number of idea spaces where you can place anything anywhere on the page. Brainstorm or organize your notes with freeform collages of text, images, URLs, documents, Mail messages, movies, and sounds. Give the idea space a note paper or graph paper style, or perhaps a linen paper texture. This is your idea space, with your notes and ideas. Make it the way you want it to look.
Curio 13 is more powerful than ever:
- Mojave dark mode support! Plus numerous other interface improvements and refinements.
- Idea spaces now permit independent figure layers for more flexible layouts and arrangements.
- Figures and idea spaces now support multiple typed cross-references to other figures, idea spaces, and even web locations, to encourage more accurate and organized research.
- An integrated equation editor allows fast rendering of LaTeX, AsciiMath, or MathML.
- New focus mode feature allows you to concentrate on specific figures, collections, or list/mind map branches while everything else fades into the background.
- New markdown support for block quotes and code blocks.
- Faster access to figure stencils via the new Insert > Stencils menu.
- New meta properties for Done Date and Added Date, plus a revamped Actions inspector.
- Album collections now support two new layout arrangements.
- Lists now allow you to specify a start number.
- The Status shelf gains a new sorting popup, plus several display improvements.
- Figure enhancements include support for independently locking content, position, or both!
- More integrated Curiota support.
- The Search shelf gains support for reference and done/added date filtering.
- Idea space grids pick up a new dotted grid style.
- Within idea spaces, you can now more easily insert space above or to the left.
- Major performance and technical improvements.
- Major code updates to better support Apple’s latest macOS releases.
- Plus dozens of other miscellaneous optimizations, tweaks, and fixes.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor