Cisdem Window Manager can split your screen into various sizes and positions. All you have to do is drag windows to the edges or corners of your screen, or use our grid system to select the area that the windows should cover, or set keyboard shortcuts. Once you start splitting screens with Window Manager, you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it.
- 3 Ways to Manage Windows: by mouse, grid, and keyboard shortcuts
- Managing Window Edges: easily set the edges and borders, or choose to ignore edges and borders
- Menu Bar Access: choose to show or hide the apps’ icons on the menu bar
- Global Shortcuts: access Window Manager from anywhere using a configurable global hotkey
- Restore Size: restore old window size if the window is dragged away
- Edges Support: support 7 preset size/location options for easy window snap
- Grid system: support to resize your windows with the grid system
- Grid Size: easily set to customizable grid size (from 1×1 up to 10×10
- Keyboard Shortcuts: support to set unlimited user-customizable keyboard shortcuts
- Optimized interface.
- Solved the crash issue on Mojave.
- Optimized for macOS Mojave dark mode.
- Fixed some other minor bugs.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor