BatchOutput DOC automates PDF production and printing from Microsoft Word. Just add Word files to the BatchOutput DOC list, adjust the settings, and BatchOutput DOC will do the rest for you automatically.
BatchOutput DOC offers the following advanced PDF production options:
- Print and export multiple Word files to PDF automatically
- Save pages as single PDF files
- Variable file names
- Downsample images to user-defined resolution
- Specify image compression
- Apply Quartz filters
- Encrypt PDF files
- Specify passwords to
- Compatibility with Word 16.x. PDF files created with previous versions of BatchOutput DOC could not be open due to a bug in Word 16.
- Fixed an issue in which some special characters displayed incorrectly in the UI.
- Fixed an issue in which an error could occur if the target document was already open in Word prior to processing and was not a front document.
- Fixed an issue in which the app could crash when using the “remove selected file” button.