Apple Remote Desktop is the best way to manage the Mac computers on your network. Distribute software, provide real-time online help to end-users, create detailed software and hardware reports, and automate routine management tasks — all from your own Mac.
- Easily copy and install software on remote Mac systems.
- Encrypt network data when copying packages and files.
- Configure a Task Server to assist with package installations on offline computers.
- Observe and control your Mac computers.
- Transfer files between Mac computers using Drag and Drop.
- Copy and paste information between any two computers.
- Prevent end-users from viewing the screen while you control their systems with Curtain Mode.
- Control Virtual Network Computing (VNC)–enabled computers including Windows, Linux and UNIX systems.
- Perform over a dozen commands securely on remote Mac systems.
- Remotely lock screens, sleep, wake, restart and shutdown of Mac systems.
- Execute UNIX shell scripts or commands on your client systems.
Asset Management and Reporting
- Perform lightning-fast searches with Remote Spotlight search.
- Gather reports on more than 200 Mac hardware attributes.
- See reports on user logins and application use.
- Use a Task Server to assemble inventory reports, even from mobile systems not connected to the network.
- Automate routine management tasks using Automator in OS X.
- Get started immediately with over 40 actions.
- Chain actions together to create powerful system administration workflows.
- Combine actions with other application actions to create end-to-end solutions.
- Save workflows as plug-ins to provide simple, customised interfaces to Apple Remote Desktop features.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Support for macOS Big Sur
- Support for Mac computers with Apple silicon
Compatibility: macOS 11.00 or later 64-bit
Mac App Store: https://geo.itunes.apple.com/app/id409907375